Monday, January 26, 2009

Coach Sondgeroth now on Facebook

I have created a Facebook page and have created a new group for U-High softball. I don't know exactly what all of this means, but some of the players thought it would be a good idea.

Try becoming my friend - that's probably the only time you'll hear me say I want to be your friend - and then make an attempt to join the "2009 University High School Softball" group.

Hopefully, this will continue to increase the communication between the coaching staff and the players.

Addtional note: for those of you that uss RSS feeds, I have added that capability to this blog. I don't know if it will help, but it certanily can't hurt.

Let me know if any of this works for you or if there is something else that you think I can do to increase the lines of communication.

No comments: